Plastic thingys

I have serveral metal T V trays with broken plastic things. They are the ones that snap onto the tubular metal frame/legs. I would like to replace them. What are they called and where can I get them?
On Monday, 28 July 2014 06:32:53 UTC-4, herb white wrote:

The clips or clamps that support copper pipe to joists would seem to be candidates, if the diameter was right. There are a lot of different styles out there; ideally you'd find one that allowed clipping straight in, like this:
http://www.gasproducts.co.uk/acatalog/28mm_Plastic_Push_in_Pipe_Clip.html
Chip C Toronto
On 7/28/14, 10:46 AM, Chip C wrote:

These might work: