Plastic thingys

I have serveral metal T V trays with broken plastic things. They are the ones that snap onto the tubular metal frame/legs. I would like to replace them. What are they called and where can I get them?

Reply to
herb white

The clips or clamps that support copper pipe to joists would seem to be candidates, if the diameter was right. There are a lot of different styles out there; ideally you'd find one that allowed clipping straight in, like this:

Chip C Toronto

Reply to
Chip C

These might work:

or call these guys and see where you can buy the actual item on page 2 of

They have a minimum order of $250 !!

Reply to
Retired