Plastic Plumbing

I've heard there's a class-action suit in regards to homes plumbed with plastic pipe.
My house is plumbed with gray flexible plastic.
Is there an easy way to tell if it's benign ( PEX ) or the bad stuff ( apparently any other kind )
Whats the failure rate on this stuff ?
<rj>

Check out http://www.pbpipe.com/index1.htm .
There are pictures there (in a pdf file, I think) showing the bad stuff.