Plastic Gas Tank Spigot Cut With Razor Knife

Yes, but they don't typically include the stuff that's in JB Weld.

I didn't say it did -- I just said Kinch was wrong when he said it's just overpriced epoxy.

Reply to
Doug Miller

I'll make you a deal: you stop posting bulls**t, and I'll stop pointing out that you're posting bulls**t.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Seems fair... :')

CWM

Reply to
Charlie Morgan

Hmm, so you fix this cheap little tank and park the lawnmower in your garage and it leaks, catches fire ,the house burns down, the kids are killed and you saved what 10-20 dollars? Replace the tank! Eric

Reply to
Eric

Hadn't noticed this. I'll bear it in mind.

Reply to
mm

No deal.

May I cordially advise that you simply post all the opinions you like, but without condemning differing opinions from educated and credentialed persons? Try to find pleasure in furthering the truth instead of reckless verbal destruction.

Whether something is "A" or "based on A" is not grounds for your attitude. The swagger and ribaldry suggest a lack of insight, not a wealth of it.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Fine, have it your way -- you keep posting baloney (like that word better?), I'll keep pointing out that it's baloney.

Like I said... you keep posting baloney, I'll keep pointing out that it's baloney.

"Furthering the truth" is exactly what I'm doing, by pointing out your baloney for what it is -- baloney.

You made a demonstrably false statement. And I demonstrated it. If you're going to keep posting baloney, you need first to develop a thicker skin, so you don't your panties in such a wad when someone comes along and points out that it's baloney.

And yet... despite all the times that you've posted baloney, and I've pointed out that it's baloney, _not_once_ have you ever shown that you were right and I was wrong. Not once.

So which one of us is it, exactly, that's lacking in insight?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Yes, the demonstration being your flawless specimen of a childish, irrelevant, Socratic quibble.

You must have many greatful readers who might otherwise take my technical advice seriously. The world can continue welding with tubes of goo from the good people at JB Weld, instead of dismissing that product as an epoxy cement deceptively labeled, as I so foolishly characterized it.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

No, the demonstration being one of yet another misunderstanding on your part. That's ok, though -- you go on believing your own delusions if you wish. Just stop trying to foist them onto the rest of the world.

Reply to
Doug Miller

You're worked a trivial disagreement into vicious, bilious contempt.

You must lead a miserable real life.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

You know, *I'm* not the one getting all worked up here...

Reply to
Doug Miller

If you say so. Cold contempt is unwholesome.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

I contacted the local lawn mower repair shop & they have a replacement spigot just for this situation. You cut off the old plastic spigot, drill a hole & insert a replacement spigot that screws tight to the tank bottom.

In our case we were able to just push the new gas line up tight to the bottom of the tank and use two clamps to hold it in place. No leaks!!!

Reply to
cindyanello