Plastic Fabricator

I have a "Sunbow Sunshield", sort of like a plastic cap visor welded to glasses, an invention of my wife's father. Mold has been lost, anyone know of a shop that can duplicate the device, without my needing a second mortgage?? Marshel

Not enough info. Is this an injection mold? There are hundreds of good mold shops in Portugal, many are popping up in China and making molds at a third of the typical US prices.