Plastering DVDs Please

Could Someone Please upload any Plastering DVDs
Thanks........
huwerjr spake thus:

I'd be sure to scuff the surface first so the plaster sticks.
--
Just as McDonald\'s is where you go when you\'re hungry but don\'t really

Has anyone got these DVDs to upload ?????

Google "copyright infringement". Then go to your local library.
You do know what a library is, don't you?
--
Regards,
huwerjr wrote:

Try the binary groups. I believe this is a text only group. Or, as the OP suggested, check out the library. If not on DVD they may have something on VHS. They would most certainly have something in good 'ol book format.
-Felder

Where would you propose we upload them?
Bob

What's so difficult about plastering DVD's? The trick is to do only one side at a time and to stick your finger in the hole to stop it from filling with plaster.

edge like a scalloping tool.
:
: :> What's so difficult about plastering DVD's? The trick is to do only one :> side at a time and to stick your finger in the hole to stop it from :> filling with plaster.:Oh, I thought you were supposed to put your finger in the hole and use the :edge like a scalloping tool. : Actually, I have a nice video I recorded off an Ask This Old House episode. It's about 10 minutes and Tom Silva is a magician with a hawk and trowel. But the file is around 1/4 GB, so I'm not about to upload it anywhere. I've watched it around 15 times. Neat stuff.

I don't think anyone doubted what the OP posted, but the request unreasonable given copyright laws, storage space for the files, and download site issues.
Maybe as a YouTube concept. That might work.
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:28:54 -0800, "Eigenvector"

Nevertheless, many such things ARE available in binaries newsgroups.

Then maybe it should have been posted in a binary newsgroup - eh?

Dan_Musicant wrote:

As much as I like Tom Silva, that episode where he patched a wall with some KalKote and a hunk o' blueboard was hardly a training video for the plastering trade.
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 06:13:33 GMT, "Bob (but not THAT Bob)"
:Dan_Musicant wrote: :>
:> wrote: :> :> :
:> : :> :> What's so difficult about plastering DVD's? The trick is to do only one :> :> side at a time and to stick your finger in the hole to stop it from :> :> filling with plaster. :> :Oh, I thought you were supposed to put your finger in the hole and use the :> :edge like a scalloping tool. :> : :> Actually, I have a nice video I recorded off an Ask This Old House :> episode. It's about 10 minutes and Tom Silva is a magician with a hawk :> and trowel. But the file is around 1/4 GB, so I'm not about to upload it :> anywhere. I've watched it around 15 times. Neat stuff.: :As much as I like Tom Silva, that episode where he patched a wall with :some KalKote and a hunk o' blueboard was hardly a training video for the :plastering trade.
Yes, that's the video. No, it wasn't a training video for the plastering trade by any means, but I thought it very instructive from my perspective -- that's the perspective of never having done a lick of plastering in my life. I since did a tough bit of plastering under one of my bathroom sinks (two pipes coming out of the wall) and it came out beautifully, my first and only job. Did lots of thread reading and watched that video over 10 times before going to work on it. Used base coat and then finishing plaster.