Plastering DVDs Please

Could Someone Please upload any Plastering DVDs

Thanks........

Reply to
huwerjr

huwerjr spake thus:

I'd be sure to scuff the surface first so the plaster sticks.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Has anyone got these DVDs to upload ?????

Reply to
huwerjr

Google "copyright infringement". Then go to your local library.

You do know what a library is, don't you?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Where would you propose we upload them?

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

The Internet of course :)

Reply to
Eigenvector

What's so difficult about plastering DVD's? The trick is to do only one side at a time and to stick your finger in the hole to stop it from filling with plaster.

Reply to
Noozer

Try the binary groups. I believe this is a text only group. Or, as the OP suggested, check out the library. If not on DVD they may have something on VHS. They would most certainly have something in good 'ol book format.

-Felder

Reply to
felderbush001

Oh, I thought you were supposed to put your finger in the hole and use the edge like a scalloping tool.

Reply to
Eigenvector

: :"Noozer" wrote in message :news:060lh.538419$R63.272184@pd7urf1no... :> What's so difficult about plastering DVD's? The trick is to do only one :> side at a time and to stick your finger in the hole to stop it from :> filling with plaster. :Oh, I thought you were supposed to put your finger in the hole and use the :edge like a scalloping tool. : Actually, I have a nice video I recorded off an Ask This Old House episode. It's about 10 minutes and Tom Silva is a magician with a hawk and trowel. But the file is around 1/4 GB, so I'm not about to upload it anywhere. I've watched it around 15 times. Neat stuff.

Reply to
Dan_Musicant

I don't think anyone doubted what the OP posted, but the request unreasonable given copyright laws, storage space for the files, and download site issues.

Maybe as a YouTube concept. That might work.

Reply to
Eigenvector

Nevertheless, many such things ARE available in binaries newsgroups.

Reply to
Sam E

Then maybe it should have been posted in a binary newsgroup - eh?

Reply to
Eigenvector

As much as I like Tom Silva, that episode where he patched a wall with some KalKote and a hunk o' blueboard was hardly a training video for the plastering trade.

Reply to
Bob (but not THAT Bob)

Yes, that's the video. No, it wasn't a training video for the plastering trade by any means, but I thought it very instructive from my perspective -- that's the perspective of never having done a lick of plastering in my life. I since did a tough bit of plastering under one of my bathroom sinks (two pipes coming out of the wall) and it came out beautifully, my first and only job. Did lots of thread reading and watched that video over 10 times before going to work on it. Used base coat and then finishing plaster.

Reply to
Dan_Musicant