Plaster terminology question

Hi everyone,
I have a question that I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me out on. We own a house that was built in the early 1920's. I am trying to figure out the name of the plastering technique that was used on my walls. This is a little hard to explain, but here goes:)
At the point where the wall meets the ceiling, rather then coming to a point, it is curved. If you were talking in terms of molding, you might say "cove molding".. Except, in my case there is no molding, the plaster just seems to curve where wall and ceiling meet. Does anyone know what this is called (or if its even called anything)??
Thank you, Anthony
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Curved corner?

Bullnose inside corner bead