Plant/shrub protection while pressure washing

I plan to pressure wash the outside of my two story home in the near future. What is the best method of protecting plants and shrubs from water damage during this process. I have numerous large and small plants that are are right next to the exterior walls.
Thank you,
Bob

A tarp works well. Or you can simply use a plastic sheet, shower curtain, etc.

I wouldn't use plastic. I seen in my neighborhood these guys PW a house. Within 15 minutes of covering the shrubs with plastic, the direct sun burnt the shrubs, I'm talking brown. A breathable tarp or drop cloth would be best.
My neighbor was not a happy camper.

plants are sorta designed to like water. don't spray them and they'll be fine.

I agree. I do not cover mine. Just rinse the thoroughly and immediately if you use soap or bleach.