plant id - suspect ivy

started to pull these off and froze when i saw it. can i get a confirmation that these are poison ivy?
thanks
http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab318/kantil/th_pic1.jpg
http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab318/kantil/th_pic2.jpg
http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab318/kantil/th_pic3.jpg
http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab318/kantil/th_pic4.jpg
http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab318/kantil/th_pic5.jpg
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 29, 9:23 pm, snipped-for-privacy@altavista.net wrote:

Yes, poison ivy. Also grows up trees like that as well as across the ground. Better to spray it with brush killer as that will kill the vine and root too.
Add pictures here
✖

Yes I can. The ones on the tree are poison ivy without a doubt. That last 2 are difficult but if they are located close to the first 3 then I'd assume it is as well.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@altavista.net wrote:

From the pictures, it looks like you have discovered a tiny dwarf specimen of poison ivy!!! Oh, never mind. Its the pictures that are dwarf!
Seriously, 3 of the pics look like poison ivy, and the two with the rounded leaves are not, but it's hard as all hell to tell on pictures that tiny. Post some real pics.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@altavista.net wrote:

Can you make the pictures any smaller?
Jon
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 29, 8:23 pm, snipped-for-privacy@altavista.net wrote:

I would not mess with any of them, they all have a 3 leaf configuration that is common to poison ivy. Use roundup.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@altavista.net wrote:

It's impossible to tell, from such tiny, poorly-lit pictures.

Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@altavista.net wrote:

Don't strain on it. Kill them all. God will know His own.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 29, 7:23 pm, snipped-for-privacy@altavista.net wrote:

thanks folks!!
i did not have a camera handy at the time. all i had was my cell phone - sorry for the tiny pics. i am not taking any chances they were sprayed this morning.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@altavista.net wrote:

Don't forget they will give the same allergic reaction if they are dead or alive.
Add pictures here
✖