plant id - suspect ivy

started to pull these off and froze when i saw it. can i get a confirmation that these are poison ivy?

thanks

a2rjh

Yes, poison ivy. Also grows up trees like that as well as across the ground. Better to spray it with brush killer as that will kill the vine and root too.

Reply to
jamesgangnc

From the pictures, it looks like you have discovered a tiny dwarf specimen of poison ivy!!! Oh, never mind. Its the pictures that are dwarf!

Seriously, 3 of the pics look like poison ivy, and the two with the rounded leaves are not, but it's hard as all hell to tell on pictures that tiny. Post some real pics.

Reply to
Tony

Can you make the pictures any smaller?

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

I would not mess with any of them, they all have a 3 leaf configuration that is common to poison ivy. Use roundup.

Reply to
ransley

It's impossible to tell, from such tiny, poorly-lit pictures.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Yes I can. The ones on the tree are poison ivy without a doubt. That last 2 are difficult but if they are located close to the first 3 then I'd assume it is as well.

Reply to
jamesgangnc

Don't strain on it. Kill them all. God will know His own.

Reply to
HeyBub

thanks folks!!

i did not have a camera handy at the time. all i had was my cell phone

- sorry for the tiny pics. i am not taking any chances they were sprayed this morning.

Reply to
a2rjh

Don't forget they will give the same allergic reaction if they are dead or alive.

Reply to
Tony