plans for building a small, insulated weather sealed enclosure?

I'd like to fashion a small, 4'x4'x4' outdoor enclosure. It must have the environment of the house- climate controlled, etc. Since the enclosure is a small one, I'd like to design it to keep heating/ cooling costs to a minimum and maybe even eliminate most of the cost through proper moisture sealing/ insulation. Although I could probably build the wooden enclosure I would need, I would really like to try using a vinyl shed. What would I have to do to make its environment more like the indoor home climate?
Thanks, RJ

You didn't say what you planned to use this enclosure for. Different stuff needs different considerations and equipment for their environments (which is essential for planning the whole thing in the first place), so knowing what you intend to use the thing for might help the usually-friendly and helpful folk around here give you the best possible answer.
AJS
Sorry! Antiques and collectables. Some are metal and will rust if not kept away from moisture. I want to avoid temperatures above 90 deg. F in the summertime and low wintertime temp isn't that important as long as I can keep humidity and moisture away. RJ
wrote:

the
is a

minimum