Planning a House

Someone recently wanted suggestions for what to include to keep his about-to-be-built house technologically current. The recent Dilbert Newsletter has a link to suggestions, I'm sure some of which are tongue-in-cheek, but may provide the OP some ideas. (The Christmas Tree one has merit! <g>)
RE> DILBERTíS ULTIMATE HOUSE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! RE> ========================================== RE> RE> Dilbertís Ultimate House (DUH) is the product of the combined wisdom of tho san RE> s of Dilbert readers, plus the help of real world experts, and itís online or RE> iewing at http://www.dilbert.com/duh . RE> RE> It looks so real that you wonít believe itís a computer model. The house co bin RE> s the worldís best ideas for energy efficiency, convenience, green building an RE> entertaining. RE> RE> Are you tired of tripping over the catís litter box in your bathroom? Dilbe tís RE> house has its own bathroom just for the cat. Do you hate dragging a Christm s t RE> ee into the house every December just to throw it away in January? Dilbertí ho RE> se has a huge closet off of the Great Room where he stores a fully decorate ar RE> ificial tree on wheels. He just rolls it out and plugs it in. RE> RE> We assumed Dilbert would eventually have a wife and kids. (Yeah, itís a str tch RE> ) Anyway, the kidsí bathroom is fully tiled with a drain in the center. Jus sp RE> ay some chemicals to kill the cooties and hose it all down. RE> RE> Heís got a dining room table that doubles as a pool table when you remove t e t RE> p, artificial turf for a lawn, a killer wiring plan, home theater, phenomen l e RE> ergy efficiency features and lots of other fun stuff. Youíll wish you were ade RE> out of digital bits so you could live there. RE>
- Į barry.martinĢATĢthesafebbs.zeppole.com ģ
* Geriatric Party Games! Musical Recliners
--
Ģ RoseReader 2.52Š P003186
Ģ The Safe BBS Ģ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971

Hey, my mother did that. It was not on wheels, but it was decorated for at least 6 or 7 years.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ