Planning a House

Someone recently wanted suggestions for what to include to keep his about-to-be-built house technologically current. The recent Dilbert Newsletter has a link to suggestions, I'm sure some of which are tongue-in-cheek, but may provide the OP some ideas. (The Christmas Tree one has merit! )

RE> DILBERT?S ULTIMATE HOUSE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! RE> ========================================== RE> RE> Dilbert?s Ultimate House (DUH) is the product of the combined wisdom of tho san RE> s of Dilbert readers, plus the help of real world experts, and it?s online or RE> iewing at

RE> It looks so real that you won?t believe it?s a computer model. The house co bin RE> s the world?s best ideas for energy efficiency, convenience, green building an RE> entertaining. RE> RE> Are you tired of tripping over the cat?s litter box in your bathroom? Dilbe t?s RE> house has its own bathroom just for the cat. Do you hate dragging a Christm s t RE> ee into the house every December just to throw it away in January? Dilbert? ho RE> se has a huge closet off of the Great Room where he stores a fully decorate ar RE> ificial tree on wheels. He just rolls it out and plugs it in. RE> RE> We assumed Dilbert would eventually have a wife and kids. (Yeah, it?s a str tch RE> ) Anyway, the kids? bathroom is fully tiled with a drain in the center. Jus sp RE> ay some chemicals to kill the cooties and hose it all down. RE> RE> He?s got a dining room table that doubles as a pool table when you remove t e t RE> p, artificial turf for a lawn, a killer wiring plan, home theater, phenomen l e RE> ergy efficiency features and lots of other fun stuff. You?ll wish you were ade RE> out of digital bits so you could live there. RE>

  • Geriatric Party Games! Musical Recliners
Reply to
barry martin

Hey, my mother did that. It was not on wheels, but it was decorated for at least 6 or 7 years.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski