Pitted Concrete

Is there a way to repair pitted concrete or does it all need to be replaced?

Randy Farnsworth Author of "A Stand Yet Taken"

.

Reply to
Randy Farnsworth

Here ya go Randy.

Sarge

Painting instructions for concrete should address the moisture content of the concrete and how to determine the moisture content. Oil primer/paint in wet conditions doesn't sound advisable. I'd be inclined to wait for fall weather - dry, not too hot or cold. If the concrete is very smoothe, paint may make it very slippery.

Reply to
NorMinn

Thanks for that information. That's a lot easier and cheaper than I was expecting.