pitfalls in replacing old toilet?

Page 2 of 2

Oops, Let me check. I may not have posted it yet. I sometimes write them and forget to post them.
And for sure the toilet in the box from the BORG will fit in the back of a pickup, SUV or any car with a hatchback.
Colbyt

Turns out that I haven't written that yet. I have some common pitfalls in question format but never completed the list.
Here are a few potential problems you might encounter. Everyone is welcome to add more to the list.
cutoff doesn't work cutoff leaks no cutoff tank bolts won't loosen floor bolts won't loosen i have 4 bolts at the base center of hole less than 11-1/2" from the wall, not the baseboard flange is broken flange is low in the floor.
floor is rotten wall mounted tank
Answers can be posted if you encounter any of these.
--
Colbyt
Tom wrote:

What could go wrong?