Piping in exterior wall

I've got a shower where the pex pipes freeze in the wall. Does anybody know if that reflective roll insulation would help me, or do you have any other experience with this problem.
Were talking -30 C outside.
You mean outside wall, No I dought insulation will work , cant you move the pipes to an interior wall