pipe freeze allweek here agin

toilet frezze sloid agian i hate tish cold waethers
http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/toiletfroze.jpg
kb9rqz wrote:

Subject: pipe freeze allweek here agin Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 13:31:08 -050 Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, alt.home.repair Organization: Aioe.org NNTP Server
Presumably, it's posts like that one that are responsible for rec.radio.amateur.(what-ever) getting onto AIOE's blocking list as far as posting goes.
Oren wrote:

Given the cross-posted group chosen by the OP, I think it's safe to say that OP was being mischevious and looking for a way to get the rec.radio.amateur group banned again by AIOE's administrator. Given the thin skin of the readers of that group and the admin of AIOE, it will most likely succeed. We rarely get to see the offending post that causes a given group to become banned from posting on the AIOE server.
But to anwer your question, given that the picture comes from the website "mobilehomerepair.com", it's quite likely that water left in the toilet reservior of a mobile home will freeze solid if the home is abandoned or shut-down during the winter and it's various appliances are not drained as part of winterizing the unit. Once the temperature rises, the water melts and leaves the toilet, you're left with a dry (but cracked) toilet tank.