Ping Uncle Monster

Hey UM,
I've been meaning to ask, how did you come to pick the "Uncle Monster" nym? It's pretty creative and I was wondering how you thought it up. Or did it just pop into you mind?
Also, I read some of your posts where you describe some medical issues you have been having, and I think you are doing an inspiring job of dealing with them. Instead of getting depressed (as I would) you make the best of it and get actively involved in this news group community.
Let that be an inspiration to us all.
On 6/29/2015 8:47 AM, CRNG wrote:

I am also curious, but didn't yet ask. He's got my respect, for sure. Not certain I'd do as well.
On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 9:15:28 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

He has already explained, but some here have old age dementia! *L*
On 6/29/2015 8:47 AM, CRNG wrote:

I like his postings too. Also getting older, not being able to do things as well as younger but more knowledgeable to do these things. That includes his politics.
As for Bob Villa, the true mark of senility is when you start to sound like Walter Cronkite when he was old.