PING: SteveB

Tell me where the tomato farms are in SW UT... past Mesquite, NV.
I know they are not ready or planted now, but I WANT some in the Summer.
Produce stands or U Pick fields are welcome :) ! -- Oren

Don't know where the tomato farms are ......... but I asked the other day at the nursery about tomatos when buying some tree fertilizer spikes. They plant here in St. George in mid April. Melons in mid June. I'll keep you posted, and on a trip to Vegas, I'll bring some for you. When they start to produce, you know they always produce more than one can eat. If I have a good crop and extras, I'll ping you. Our rentals are near Harmon and Pecos.
Steve