Ping John Willis.

Hi John,
While your posting signature says "Remove PRIMEs to email me", the email address in your headers appears un-munged.

Just in case you were unaware.
Ken
Ken, there are a few prime numbers in his Email Addy there,...............1, 3, 5, and 7.............don' those count?
Yopu can probably figure mine out pretty easily though.
LOL
<G>
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB
On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 03:05:25 GMT, MUADIB

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 23:27:40 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.tnx scribbled this interesting note:

It looks just as it ought to from where I sit, but thanks for making me double check everything on my end as it never hurts to make certain.
jdwillis1357 is not my email address.