ping Gordon Shumway

Gordon, I know a Gordon Shumway in western Nebraska. I know it is not a common name. Any relation? I know, dumb question, but was just bored. thx

Gordon Shumway was the phony name used by a TV character also known as Alf. He was an alien being from another planet.
Alf = Alien Life Form

What? Are you saying that your name isn't really salty @ com? Who knew.
Cheri