Pine Tree Sap

Does anyone know how to remove pine tree sap from clothes?
On 9/24/2016 3:29 PM, Jack G. wrote:

Alcohol, WD-40, or similar, then launder.
On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 12:37:50 PM UTC-7, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I will try WD-40 and let you know the results.
replying to Ed Pawlowski, Bill B wrote: Haven't used it on laundry, per se, but Alcohol worked like a miracle on our painted stairway railing -- after Goo Gone, Goof-off and other chemical solvents failed completely. Just simple rubbing alcohol -- try it!
Jack G. wrote:

I always use Isopropyl (Rubbing) Alcohol.
on 9/24/2016, Jack G. supposed :

Pine Sol?