Pine Tree Sap

Does anyone know how to remove pine tree sap from clothes?

Reply to
Jack G.

Alcohol, WD-40, or similar, then launder.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I will try WD-40 and let you know the results.

Reply to
Jack G.

replying to Ed Pawlowski, Bill B wrote: Haven't used it on laundry, per se, but Alcohol worked like a miracle on our painted stairway railing -- after Goo Gone, Goof-off and other chemical solvents failed completely. Just simple rubbing alcohol -- try it!

Reply to
Bill B

I always use Isopropyl (Rubbing) Alcohol.

Reply to
Laine

on 9/24/2016, Jack G. supposed :

Pine Sol?