pile of '49 Olds and '61 T-bird parts-Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&itemF06367872&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
see my other auctions for pile of T-bird parts
On 22 Jan 2006 09:08:58 -0800, "DesertBob Jr."

That's your problem SPAMMER. We will all be sure to let Ebay know you are spamming, which is a violation of Ebay TOS. Kiss your ebay account goodbye