Pickling of Kitchen Cabinet Finish.

When we bought our home (new) in '95, the cabinets were "pickled" and were a whiteish tint over the light oak cabinets. This is a popular finish here in the southwest. After about 7 years the "pickling" has faded. Now our cabinets are a high gloss light oak and no longer match the whiteish coloring of the bar stools, coffee tables etc. What can we do to bring back the original "dull white" finish?

Reply to
Roger Holloway