Picking a company

My parents are looking for a company to fix their springs and aren't DIYers. Does anyone have recommendations for the Seattle area? I found this site on Google http://www.seattlegaragedoors.co/ and a few others. Any help is appreciated.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Hi, Replacing springs is typical job for any garage door service tech. Just replace both and heavier duty ones for little more is even better. At the same time tech. should check cables and such for preventive maintenance. I'd check local BBB or ask around neighbors.

Why don't you do it for them?
I smell a shill. It you go to YP.com there are many garage door businesses. Why did you choose to post only one? Is it your business.
On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 6:11:54 PM UTC-8, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

That's why I came here to ask. I googled for a company and they came up first, I figured why not ask. Deleted the post, BBB idea sounds solid. Thank you!
(And the mattress recommendation was pretty funny.)
On Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 9:02:02 AM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Why did you delete your original post, WTF? And to add...GO PACKERS!

their springs and aren't DIYers. Does anyone have recommendations for the Seattle area? Any help is appreciated.

Look in the yellow pages under "matress" and go look at a few. Find one with good springs, and bring it home.
On 01/14/2015 09:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

If you can't fix your spring you might have to drill a new well.