Photon light under hat brim

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/cinemasupplies_1924_46472131
Has anyone tried taping a Photon II style light under the brim of a ball cap? Use that for a head lamp. I've not tried it, curious if anyone else has experience. I'd of course take off the keyring, and use something like medical surgical tape.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Lowes sells a ball cap with several LED's imbedded in the brim edge. Haven't tried it, but I like the idea.
Bob
Bob S. wrote:

My Photon is an older model...no on/off switch.
Surefire L1 or L2 will clip to a baseball hat brim but they're a rather spendy solution.
cheers Bob
i think they already sell a cap brim light, look at walmart superstore, flashlight aisle i found near camping and automotive. but look at ebay: look at led head lamps and ones with clips or mini clip lights. first look on ebay for the 21,000 MCD cheap version of your illustration, hong kong, under $1.00 delivered to usa in lots of a couple dozen. i think this is the brightest low-priced keyring type but keep looking. while you're building your own version of one don't forget cat and dog LED headlights. the dogs enjoyed the doggie headlights 15 years ago when they were harness+velcro+conventional bulb flashlights. see LED HAT BRIM CLIP: http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz 2GGGL_enUS176US176&q=LED+Cap+Light see dog collar flashlight LED: http://images.google.com/images?svnum0&hl=en&newwindow=1&safe=off&rlz 2GGGL_enUS176US176&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=dog+collar+flashlight+LED&spell=1