Phone ringer Troubleshooting

Page 3 of 3

And so begins another annoying episode of top-posting foolishness.
plausible, and wrong." (H L Mencken)
Worse, is another episode of endless untrimmed text, and forwarding indents. Having to scroll through dozens of lines of indent for a couple words of new text.

And so begins another annoying episode of top-posting foolishness.
plausible, and wrong." (H L Mencken)
On 01/14/2013 04:04 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

And here I was expecting a post about a cool vintage find and had my fingers all limbered up to be helpful :)
(just went through the process of doing a mini-resto on a 40's vintage phone for a friend's kitchen. Yes, I was successful! Yes, I had a LOT of help from the interwebs; couldn't have done this myself 20 years ago.)
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel