Phone bills increasing?, Bills are unreadable!

After months of watching my phone bill increase I decided to investigate what it is that I pay for.

What I found was that charges for basic service are acceptable however the rate of sales tax, excise tax, state tax, universal connectivity, 911 assessments, wire charges and finally fees for enhanced services!.

Another alternative for the plain old telephone system may exist in your home! see what the future offers to you or your business.

If I can help you save hard earned money, make your phone work for you !

Click on

.

Thanks Dave

Reply to
David Horton

Since the advent of the 'No Call List" my phone has become useful again. Now these people who can't get real jobs are popping up here. Time for a "Do Not Advertise in Newsgroups" bill to be enacted.

RB

David Hort> After months of watching my phone bill increase I decided to investigate

Reply to
RB

What I found was that charges for basic service are acceptable however the rate of sales tax, excise tax, state tax, universal connectivity, 911 assessments, wire charges and finally fees for enhanced services!.

Another alternative for the plain old telephone system may exist in your home! see what the future offers to you or your business.

If I can help you save hard earned money, make your phone work for you !

Click on

.

Thanks Dave

Reply to
William Morris

Ya got that right.

it is that I pay for.

rate of sales tax, excise tax, state tax, universal connectivity, 911 assessments, wire charges and finally fees for enhanced services!.

home! see what the future offers to you or your business.

GD phone garbage. Nothing but spam and scam. Bull shit I say. Take your advertizing somewhere else and pay for it. Scumbag. joevan

Reply to
joevan

Send complaints to snipped-for-privacy@rr.com and snipped-for-privacy@vonage.com Be sure to send the entire message with your complaint.

What I found was that charges for basic service are acceptable however the rate of sales tax, excise tax, state tax, universal connectivity, 911 assessments, wire charges and finally fees for enhanced services!.

remainder of spam message snipped...

Reply to
John McGaw

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!

Reply to
DaveG

seems to me you just respammed the group yourself, I hate you guys that have to bring this stuff up and point this stuff out and your doing the same thing yourself.

Reply to
Seaquest

with all due respect, dont read it then

Reply to
Anthony Diodati

send

snipped even more this time though some may be slow to notice...

Could it be that you don't understand quoting and snipping? I removed the majority of the original posting, leaving only enough to give a reference back to the original -- both are perfectly normal USENET etiquette.

Oh yes. Did you bother to complain to the OP's ISP and Vonage? That would be the responsible thing to do instead of just "hating us guys" who do care enough to try to do something about the abuse...

Reply to
John McGaw