Philishave shaver not working?

Shaver simply stopped working. Have checked fuse and mains lead. Consists mainly of circuit board and motor, I have some electronics knowledge and have checked diodes, resistors etc. but no obvious fault. How can I tell if it's the board or the motor? Each can be bought but wouldn't be cost effective.
Kenny Cargill
On 11/12/15 3:45 PM, Kenny wrote:

Christmas is coming. Retailers will be offering them at substantial savings. Just treat yourself to a new one!
--
This place has a sign hangin' over the urinal that says, "Don't eat the
big white mint".
On 11/12/2015 2:45 PM, Kenny wrote:

Happened once with a razor I had...it was just a bad switch
Didn't think to try bypassing the switch! Have been sporting stubble and hinting in the run up to Xmas.
Kenny
"philo" wrote in message
On 11/12/2015 2:45 PM, Kenny wrote:

Happened once with a razor I had...it was just a bad switch
On 11/12/2015 5:41 PM, Kenny wrote:

If it's not the switch it's not worth fixing new razors don't cost too much.

Obvious using a voltmeter, or without one?

Is there voltage at the motor? Enough to run the motor? How much?

Sounds most likely.
UNPLUG razor and test switch with ohmmeter.
Kenny wrote:

Grow a beard .
--
Snag

Uncle Monster wrote:

I have to keep mine trimmed to 6" max or it blows up in my eyes when I'm on the motorcycle . No problems sleeping though .
--
Snag

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

You could do comb over or a man bun. (yikes)
--
Tekkie

On 11/14/2015 2:03 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

Maybe he should braid is add beads to the ends of each braid?
--
Maggie

Muggles posted for all of us...

Yeah, that would be an attractive look for beady monster.
--
Tekkie

On 11/14/2015 4:08 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

I've seen some cool car guys on tv do that occasionally.
--
Maggie

Oren posted for all of us...

This post has increased my vocabulary tremendously.
Hope your bride does well.
--
Tekkie

HERE COMES THE NO! yes NO-NO