pH Neutralizer

Hello,

I live off city mains water with a pH of around 6.7 and very low alkalinity (46ppm). The hardness is between 20-30 mg/L, and no iron/manganese problems. The thing is that my skin just can't take this type of water, and I presume the pH can go lower than 6.7 due to the low alkalinity present. I had a neutralizer installed and fitted, but the pH seems to be all over the place

How much hardness should be added to just neutralize and not go higher, or should I even have bothered with this pH unit at all in the first place. The water is terrible now, slimy even.

Reply to
None

Please Help!

Reply to