PEX UV exposure

My neighbor had a leak in the main supply to her house. The plumber came out and hooked up a temporary line from the meter to her house. He couldnt bury it at that time. Well it was exposed to the summer sun for about 3 weeksbefore it was buried. Is that long enough to damage the pipes?
Jimmie

Wirsbo says not more than 30 days in direct sun. Should be OK for much longer in reality. I'd not worry about 3 weeks. If you are at the equator, that time is probably correct, but way up north, months could be OK.