Pex service line to soft copper

I bought a pex fitting that can be soldiered to the soft copper that runs into the house through the slab. I also bought a pex fitting with a compression fitting for the copper.
Opinions on which to use? I thought compression would be easier, but I want to use the superior (longer lasting) method. Will the compression fitting (made of brass) cause galvanic corrosion?
Thanks
--Art
And what about a Quest coupler?

Qest is not PEX.

Code calls for flared compression fittings, not standard.