PEX Plumbing - protecting\replacing the tubes

It just crossed my mind that the PEX tubes might be attacked by unexpected inner wall/floor visitors (mice, rats, ...). Is there a preferred method of protecting the PEX tubing from animal attacks in more exposed areas like crawl-space? On a slightly different note: how difficult would the PEX tubing repair\replacement be if the tube is in the exterior walls insulated with spray foam?

I don't think it is much of an issue. There is nothing good to eat in pex and if the walls are filed with spray foam, that is going to give a measure of protection. Rats would be capable of chewing through copper also.