Pex - expander vs crimp

Hi all,
I'm trying to get into doing some pex plumbing. My house is plumbed with it and I want to add some additional hose bibs, use it for irrigation, and plumb a shop with it.
I'm not sure whether to go with the expansion setup/tools (i.e. Wirsbo) or the crimp setup - anyone worked with both (pros/cons)?
Thanks, Budman

I 've had homes plumbed with both types of PEX. What the plumber says is:
Wirsbo has more memory in in so it can be used with the expansion rings/tool. The other types of PEX don't have as much "return' built in, so they are used with the crimp rings.