pest control

we have a pre-paid thing for these guys to come out and treat outside for bugs...spiders etc. and these guys just came to treat the outside when there is 1.5 feet of snow??? am i missing something here?

Do you pay a monthly fee, working with poisons all day has to affect the brain.

Yep, you are missing something alright. Monthly bug treatments are a scam.
Do you enjoy having bugs? The insecticide they put out attracts them.
I havent had a bug problem since I had my house treated with termador about 10 years ago.
Jimmie

they're paid yearly for quarterly apps. i'd like to know details and answers before i call and demand my money back.

Wish I could help you, I found out from my exterminator. The only security I have in what he tells me is that I have known him for quite a while and know the person he is. He did a first rate job on treating my house at a fair price and the advice he has given me has proved to be accurate. Originally he said the treatment would last six years when I called him up to schedule the next treatment he told me not to bother, that it would be good for at least 10 years.
Wife says its been 8 years, shes usually right.
Jimmie

Usually right? Must be nice my wife is always right... Just ask her!!!

Sorta like the ad for encyclopedia for sale. "Don't need. Wife knows everything. Just ask her."
I'm remembering the city workers, last summer. A couple guys came along and dug a hole. An hour later, a couple other guys came by and filled the hole. I asked what they were doing. Planting trees. The guy who puts the trees in was sick, that day. (That's an old email joke. It wasn't really me who asked.)
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus