Perpetual motion - free energy

Amazing what one can find on the web:

"A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy Generator. It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion. It runs by itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free electrical energy, which can fully power your home for free. A Perpetual motion device refers to a machine that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely, and produces a larger amount of energy than it consumes. Thus, it produces free energy indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a third-party device or resource to power it."

The plans are only $49.00, but if you order today....

HeyBub

I already live on a perpetual motion machine.

Reply to
Ulysses

I'll be needing a lot of energy for a very long time, so I purchased two copies of the plans.

Reply to
Tony Sivori

LOL! That's about how stupid someone would have to be.

Reply to
Bob F

"Who is John Galt?"

To my dismay, more and more of the things Ayn Rand prophesied back in

1957 in her novel "Atlas Shrugged" are happening right now.

Jeff

Reply to
jeff_wisnia

On 8/11/2009 10:39 AM jeff_wisnia spake thus:

Actually, if you check over on ba.transportation, he regularly posts there (as "John David Galt"), much to the amusement of many regulars, myself included.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

The only thing that works on it is the transfer of money from fools to magniwork.com.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

If everyone were to go this Route, the local electric utilities would go out of business, and I dont want to see more people loose thier jobs . Paying for electricity is a good thing just like paying our taxes are. Instead of looking for ways to get free this and that , we should be looking at ways of increasing our income level to meet demands. That way everybody is helping one another out. If your electric rates go up substantially, then simply ask your Employer if you can work a couple hours more per week for added pay. How come this philosophy is never discussed then ?

Reply to
ilbebauck

Ulysses wrote: ...

Eh???

--

Reply to
dpb

Well, it'll probably still be moving when the sun explodes, so I guess that's close to perpetual motion.

Reply to
Larry The Snake Guy

Actually it's no "closer" than any other process--it follows same thermodynamic laws--it's just that the losses are relatively small with respect to the total mass. It (assuming the reference is to the earth I presume) _is_ slowing measurably albeit granted it's on a relatively long time frame.

--

Reply to
dpb

Hmmm, Whoever trying to gouge 49.00, does not even understand the very basic law of energy conservation? Good thing he did not claim he can turn lead into gold, LOL!

Reply to
Tony Hwang

"HeyBub" wrote in news:CumdnerAdLvV4hzXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Well, I didn't even look at the link because:

Why would you be conning 49 out of people if you had such a device? Why hasn't the gvmt seized this device/plans in the interest of national security? Why would they sell it for 49 when an energy compay would pay 5B for it so they could squash it to protect their revenue?

Kinda like washed-up Tom Bosley pitching how you can make 25/50k a month selling dust collectors for shelves but he gets a crummy few hundred for doing the commercial.

Reply to
Red Green

2 copies? Wow! I heard that if they are installed close to each other the efficiency increases greatly until you don't even need the machine, just the space they were in.

Harry K

Reply to
harry k

I think Homer said it best: "And this perpetual motion machine she [Lisa] made today is a joke! It just keeps going faster and faster." ?Homer Simpson

Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

I have a lawn mower motor that runs on air to sell you.

Reply to
Van Chocstraw

Had you read the information at the link, you would not be asking such a silly question!

The inventor claims a wide-spread conspiracy involving the energy business and government regulators to suppress the ideas he has discovered. While he does not go so far as to predict his own disappearance, he does suggest you embrace his ideas before he and everything involved is erased.

Reply to
HeyBub

No fair. MDI has the patent on that. Just check out the hype about the 'air car'.

Harry K

Reply to
harry k

All of the known rules of physics say that this is impossible but all of the "known" rules of physics have been wrong before so who is to say. In theory if you could find a material that would block magnetic forces, you could in fact create a machine that power itself without any outside source of power. The problem is in finding a material that can block magnetic fields and to my knowledge no such material exists. So if you have an extra $50 that you just want throw down the slot machine, it is probably as good a bet as anything. Personally, I don't think I have the money to gamble on odds that bad.

Reply to
BobR

Try reading John Brunner's "Stand on Zanzibar"

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx