Pergo laminate floor surface rubbed off

Because I failed to use a platic chair protector between my office chair with rollers and the Pergo, there is a faint surface circle on the Pergo showing where the top protection rubbed off. Any ideas relative to fixing (improving, anyway) the resultant eye sore? tia

Reply to
shellyf_DELETE_

pergo is basically a picture on top of a substrate. it can't be fixed without replacing the board that is damaged. if you've put it down, you know the effort that would take. if not, then it may be beyond you diy'ing.

Reply to
chaniarts

Use your HF Miracle Tool to remove the laminate flooring in the area around your chair.

Fill in the blank spot with ceramic tile.

You'll need:

16 - 12x12" ceramic tiles, $0.70 each for a 4x4' play area Small bag thinset, $5.00 Small bag grout, $5.00 (Optional: 16' transition material, some glue) A week-end afternoon.

You should be out for less than $25 and will have a swell battlefield for your chair.

Reply to
HeyBub

With a new chair protector, it probably won't be evident. Otherwise you probably wore through whatever clear coat is on Pergo.

Reply to
Frank