Per Square Foot Cost of Using Furring STrips as Rainscreen

Hi there:
I'm just wondering if anyone knows the approximate per-square foot cost (materials and labour included) of banging up furring strips around the perimetre of a home for rainscreen protection? I've heard of Benjamin Obdyke's Home Slicker product and I'm trying to compare costs...any ideas?
Thank you, Ross
P.S. Please email me your response to snipped-for-privacy@powerice.ca if you wouldn't mind. Regards.