Pendant fixture ?

I just bought this fixture and ran into a snag installing it. It was made in China and purchased in Lowes. Manual limited and no support available, unless I want to call the china office.Here is the problem...I installed the mounting strip which has a threaded nipple. The manual does not actually show the 2 wires coming through this nipple to meet up with the 2 wires of the fixture. If its not meant to be installed that way, why the hollow nipple? In between I have to attached those wires with wingnuts and then with a canopy in place, I'm suppose to screw collar loop to hold the canopy to the ceiling. Now in order to do that, that collar loop has to be threaded to that nipple...how is it possible to do so, with wires coming out of that nipple, or am I to assume that that nipple is only for holding up the canopy and the wires should just be attached and ly on the inner surface of that canopy? I could send a picture if someone requests it of the manual and of a picture took. I don't know if one can include pictures in this forum...its been awhile since I've been here. Thanks

Reply to
Noel

Just bring the wires around the bracket and attach with wire nuts. The threaded tube is only to support the canopy. Many moons ago, there were gas pipes and fixtures, hence the threaded nipple.

Reply to
professorpaul

Xiang foi meh soon.

Wot gou meh nah foon.