Pella, Andersen, Marvin big names data

Why don't these companies post their actual performance data?

All I ever see is ENERGY STAR=AE requirements.

Seems like most others give the real data.

Reply to
Brent Bolin

Bull shit buddy, you just have to look rather then post crapola, the facts are there , just look more what an inmorionated.

Reply to
ransley

Alpen and Loeren make the highest R glass, but, butt head, moron, Pella and Andersons is -public knowledge, online. wake up and search you idiot................crumb....

Reply to
ransley

Dipswitch,

It sounds like you need a beer or something much stronger. I was only implying these brand names appear to make it hard to compare performance data. Very hard to find on their web sites. Actually didn't find it at all. And not displayed on their products in the big box stores.

Something like this would be nice -

Brent Bolin

Dipswitch,

It sounds like you need a beer or something much stronger. ============

Take it easy on ransley. He's important to the American liquor industry. Without him, Seagram stock would be in the tank.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I don't know about the others, but you can either download a catalog from Andersen, or ask them to send you a printed version. There is a section in the back with lots of performance data, both for just the glass, and for the total unit.

Reply to
M Q

Sorry. I can no longer find a way to download it. What you want to request is "Andersen® Product Guide for Professionals"

M Q