Pegasus fawcet. Where does this screw go??

I have a Pegasus faucet.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7747879/DSC03000.JPG
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7747879/DSC03001.JPG
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7747879/DSC03003.JPG
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7747879/DSC03005.JPG
Does anyone know where this small screw (lower left corner) goes?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7747879/DSC03004.JPG
I think it fits into the hole in
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7747879/DSC03002.JPG
but don't know how to get it in??
this is the faucet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7PtDhV30E4

Just a SWAG, is that small screw brass? Might hold the faucet washer onto the bottom of the valve stem.
On 8/6/2013 2:04 AM, Deodiaus wrote:

Deo,
The out of focus pictures don't help. If you send a photo of your faucet to Pegasus, they will tell you what model you have. From there you should be able to find a drawing (hopefully an "exploded parts drawing). Is the hole that you like threaded? If so what's the problem with trying the screw in that hole? A stubby or a 90 degree driver should work.
Dave M.
Deodiaus wrote:

Ask the person who took the faucet apart.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:26:22 AM UTC-5, willshak wrote:

I took it apart and think the screw goes into the hole next to the base abo ut an inch from the countertop and faces away from the user. I can't find the threaded hole where it goes into. There is a split ring holding the li ttle plunger in place, but I think the screw goes somewhere around there. I should have taken a pic when I took it apart. BTW, the pic is out of foc us because it is a reflection via a mirror The camera uses sound to focus.
Deodiaus

That hole is where the divertor valve goes, isn't it? It's too big for that screw, I think.
. There is a split ring holding the little plunger in place,
Whoa, back up. What split ring? What plunger? I don't see any thing like that laid out in your JPEGs.
but I think the screw goes somewhere around there. I should have taken a pic when I took it apart. BTW, the pic is out of focus because it is a reflection via a mirror The camera uses sound to focus.
Have you assembled the faucet without the mystery screw? Does it leak? Could the screw be from another project? It looke like the sort of screw used to hold a faucet washer. Did you service the faucet valves?
Learn how to spell before posting to alt.home.repair again!
I am pretty sure that it came from this, most probably holds the spllit retainer ring in place. If it not installed, the faucet makes a pulsating stream & sound after a week. I think the rubber plunger moves in the stream and causes this vibration. I just don't see the threaded hole for the screw and was hoping someone worked on this at his house. On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 1:04:21 AM UTC-5, Deodiaus wrote: