Pegasus fawcet model 891-0131

I have a Pegasus fawcet model 891-0131 which is leaking from the water hand valve (what is this called) as show here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7PtDhV30E4 How do I take this apart?
Does anyone know anyone who repairs this for a reasonable cost?
Is there any where I can buy just the new valve handle ?

Try going to www.efaucets.com/Pegasus . They should have a "repair kit" that will contain all of the parts (and the instructions) to rebuild your faucet. 1 (800) 891 0896
--
Hope this helps,

pilgrim

OK , Hold on a minute. I have Pegasus faucet although it is not the same model. Here's what to do. Call Pegasus at 1-866-863-1500
Tell the lady who answers the phone what model you have and describe the problem.
Ask her for a copy of the instructions. For starters that will give you an idea of how it is all assembled.
She is also pretty savvy on how these things fail. I got a free replacement of the cartridge and when I got it and was stumped at the right wrench to remove a hidden set screw, I called back, she knew the size right off the top without having to look it up.
Their faucets have a guarantee on some parts but not on all.
Good luck, Charlie