Pecan Tree Sprayer

Any ideas on a 'cheap' way to spray fungicide/insecticide on my 50 foot tall pecan tree.
I really don't understand why a pressure washer couldn't be used, but evidently they don't work as a long distance sprayer.
JimL wrote:

I used some extra hose and borrowed the fiberglass telescopic pole from my pruner to make a high reach spray head to use with my little 15gal tow sprayer. It works reasonably well.
Pete C.
just guesses: spray it out your attic window? maybe run aircraft cable to the top of the tree and with your dispenser head attached to a pulley riding on the cable, guide dispenser head into place and send it properly diluted liquid? explore electric [or propane?] operated foggers?