Peanut Butter Recall

Now my wife says it was Peter Pan. 3 days ago it was Skippy. Tomorrow it will have been Jiff. After that, who knows.

Reply to
Mike Dobony

Nope, the wife got the brands mixed up. She told me a few days ago that they had Skippy. Today she was talking about it and it was Peter Pan.~

Reply to
Mike Dobony

My wife didn't get the brand right. She told me that they had Skippy that had the salmonella.

Reply to
Mike Dobony

What qualifications does Teddy have that the scientists do not? Why has nobody received the $250,000 reward for giving one single objective, testable piece of evidence proving any point of evolution?

Reply to
Mike Dobony

Most popular brands of peanut butter add both a sweetener and something to keep the oil from separating out. It will say on the label.

The bargain brand I've got in my filing cabinet says: Roasted peanuts, sugar, molasses, fully hydrogenated vegetable oils, and salt.

Reply to
Goedjn

Harry wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

you omitted the mouse turds.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

I wouldn't put it exactly like you did but you're pretty close.

The peanut butter was the only common denominator for all the sick and dead. Last I heard, they hadn't found bacteria in any PB. The recall is just a precaution. It was sold in 69 countries.

--Andy Asberry--

Reply to
Andy Asberry

2 are allowed per jar.