Payne Furnace LED Code indicator?

I have a newer Payne Central air unit in my house.
Long story short. It is working fine but tonight i decided to look at it. THe little window shows a red LED. I assume the LED is for testing as that is what is indicated on the door of the furnace. My question is....the door sticker makes no mention of the LED if the LED is on all the time.
Mine is on....it doesnt flash or anything...just on solid.
is this normal?
scale wrote:

Yes, it's indicating *power on*. The board will flash out a code if it senses a fault.
hvacrmedic
great! Thanks for the reply. I noticed it was red...so i thought something might be wrong. I just wanted to check and make sure i was good to go and didnt have an alarm of some kind on the unit.
Thanks for replying! You saved me some piece of mind :)

Get out of the house quick. You have about 5 minutes until it blows.
Wait a second. Is this Payne Central or Kaboom Central? Never mind.

Solid red LED on means: "Replace Defective Circuit Board" You might also want to install a new name brand Digital Programmable thermostat. Most problems are always caused by a faulty thermostat. Bubba