paying for college

www.digitalcharity.com/m.php?id85.
Hi, I'm trying to go to college... I am about 4,000 dollars short. Financial Aid came up short this year. I'm in my junior year and I'm afraid I won't be able to go this semester. I was wondering if anyone would consider donating as little as a dollar through paypal to me. Anything could help!
Please consider! This is not spam... if you need proof my college attendence, I'm willing to send a copy of financial transcript and report card. If you have any questions, please email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com... thank you so much for reading this. If you can't help maybe someone you know can... so spread the word! Thank you!

Why not take a student loan and get a job? Worked for me.
wrote in message

Because some people are too proud to work. They would rather beg.
Lessee, 8 groups, 10% chance of getting a return on "investment". What's your major? Tom Toller wrote:

tom wrote:

Hi, I like that. There is lots of time for date, no time for work. My daughter graduated from med school this year on 100% scholarship. Did not beg but worked as research assistant for a drug compny every summer whose pay was decent. Even owns some stock of that company now. Just moving into a condo she just bought all by herself. Should I be proud?, LOL!

Check off "African American" in the "race" part of the app.
Then, let Affirmative Action take care of the rest.
<rj>

Jackass.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Try http://WeeklyScholarshipAlert.org /

Why don't you ask Rudy? Surely, he would help *his* girl. bj
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Get a job, you lazy bastard.
--
Regards,
Don't go. You'll save a lot of money.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Ohhhh, you poor widdle baby. My heart goes out to you. Even with scholarships and loans and some money from me (daddy), my kid still worked every night and weekend thoughout all of college. He busted his ass working in restaurants and still managed a 3.9 GPA in a highly technical field. He's highly successful today.
Get a job or jobs, you lazy parasite.
No problem. Money ($20.00) is on the way.
Now...you have to do a little something for me...
thank you so much for reading this. If you

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Maybe you should get in touch with this guy:
THOMAS CHAKA SOUTH AFRICAN RESERVE BANK 370 CHURCH STREET,PRETORIA 0002 P.O. BOX 3546193,PRETORIA, 0001 PRIVATE EMAIL: snipped-for-privacy@katamail.com
Dear Friend,
My name is Mr. Thomas Chaka. I work as a senior investment consultant for the South Africa Reserve Bank. I also work as part of the regional team that covers the entire Africa region. I had taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavours.
Approximately five years ago, an investor (Mr. Smith Baxter-Deceased nine months ago) invested a total of US$10.5M (Ten Million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars) with my department. With interest at today's value, the said invested fund is now worth a little under US$16.5M (Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State dollars).
I can't get a loan because I don't have anyone with good credit to cosign, and I have no credit.
rudyskagirl wrote:

Do you have parents? Have you looked into "Parental Plus" loans?
I'm a history major/political science minor
rudyskagirl wrote:

You need to be more resourceful.

Judging from the Pay Pal account name, you seem to be majoring in Party.
Have you tried begging in the streets? Carry a small baby borrowed from a day care center for best affect.