Pay It Forward

Page 2 of 2
Stormin Mormon wrote:

The Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto uprising held out longer against the Germans than Poland itself.
The Warsaw Jews died, in the end. But, some what later date, and with a bit of dignity. Having done all they could. And, are remembered by later generations.
The Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto uprising held out longer against the Germans than Poland itself.

The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising was resistance to a well-organized foreign invader that had bigger problems elsewhere.
We are more likely to suffer from the failure of an ineffective government like Louisiana's. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War
If you are incapable of fixing problems (or caused them), loudly blame someone else: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_electricity_crisis
???

Arf arf arf! Let's see some proof you were ever a soldier or a cop. I predict lots of your usual gum flapping but not an iota of evidence from the internet's most incompetent liar.

Why do you keep forgetting the "b", because frankly, that's all you seem to be doing.

And you are what ? The Usenet checker ???

What makes you imagine that ANYONE is accountable to a stupid nym-changing troll like you ? Why don't you go back to eating your own "barf", "barf" It's about the only thing you do well.
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:08:28 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"

There is no hope that he'll ever back up his fantasy life. Everybody knows it.

No he didn't, because he can't. OK he could prove his background easily, it's just that it wouldn't resemble what he pretends on the internet. I googled his soldier story already. He said he can't prove his service because he served under somebody else's name! Holy fuck! They say that on the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Unless you're a dog who says he's a cat in dog's clothing!

Yeah yeah yeah it's my fault that I'm incapable of finding evidence of his amazing abilities. Being able to find evidence of his 30 years of screwing over his creditors was just dumb luck I guess!

Arf arf. More gum flapping just like your hero. If you weren't as big a windbag as he is you could prove me wrong with a single link. But instead you'll either run away or flap flap flap those gums some more.

WTF???? Why would you be waiting? Links to your county's list of your liens have been posted repeatedly over the years which is how I knew you were such a crazy assed liar. Earlier in this same thread you asked for the links to be reposted and I did. Now you want them again? OK no problem here they are. http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 Anyone who wants to see the earliest (that we know of) screw-you to a creditor should click on the second link which shows a judgment against you from April 15 1982. That's 30 years tomorrow windbag. The first link shows liens and judgments from various parties beginning in 1984 and continuing right up to the present. It's a strange record for someone who pretends that he makes $75 an hour!

Says the liar who pretended that he didn't know where anyone could get the idea his debts went back 30 years.

Oh sure you paid a big medical bill but you earn $75 an hour and don't pay a few hundred each year and let the county file liens every time and extend those liens over and over for another 10 years each time.

I love how you first claim that the records are out of date and now try to use them as a windbag excuse! Release means release but extension means release too is that your story?
Extension means reregistration of liens for debts that WERE NOT paid off you lazy lying loser. You have pages of decades of liens and damned few releases. Most likely you pay the county a few hundred now and again to keep from going to auction.
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 10:50:38 -0700, whoyakidding

Apparently gunner not buying health insurance goes back almost as far as his taxes.

Are you writing all this crazy windbaggery to prove that you're not doing anything wrong? Then why do you need deniability for an imaginary non crime? If you really believe any of your lies then you're worse off than I thought.

Most of your tax liens are for a few hundred per year. You are retarded to claim that you've been doing everything you can to pay those bills. You could have earned that kind of money sticking handbills under windshield wipers a few days each year.

Yeah yeah yeah I see how much they appreciate you! By making public a bunch of bad debts you claim to not owe. Good thing they don't hate you then they might notice that you're still married to this ex wife who happens to live at the same address as you! Obviously your scrap metal addiction is a higher priority than keeping your word and you are a real piece of work to blame decades of being a lazy loser on your wife.

Wow great comeback there backed up by your usual nothing at all. Quite the statement too considering that it was posted on your mooched internet connection!

Damn this internet, damn it all to hell! The links are invisible yet again!

    Some people are unable to tell a proverb from a LAW. Yes, those who _live_ by the sword, do tend to die by the sword." For those who went to school before the Department of Education was established, that proverb is an obvious warning - those who make a lifestyle of violence are likely to die violently. Active duty soldiers, cops, gangsters, bodyguards, etc. They make a living in violence, and it is a risk of the "job".     Just as fire fighters are at more risk to injury and death from burns.
Newark mayor rescues neighbor from burning house By AP News Friday, April 13, 2012 ...
"That was the moment I had a conversation with God," Booker said. "I really didn't think we were going to get out of there."
Booker, coughing heavily after the rescue late Thursday, was treated at a hospital for smoke inhalation and second-degree burns.
Hodge was listed in serious condition Friday in the intensive-care unit of the burn center at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston. Fire officials said she had suffered second-degree burns to her back and neck and smoke inhalation. The hospital would not provide details of her injuries.
Booker downplayed his actions, saying he just did what any neighbor would do, "which is jump into action to help a friend."
"I didn't feel bravery, I felt terror," he said. "It was a moment I felt very religious, let me put it that way."
,,,
His security detail tried to drag him away, but Booker, who is 6-foot-3, and a former tight end for the varsity football team at Stanford University, where he got his undergraduate and master's degrees, was no match for Detective Alex Rodriguez, who is trained to protect him, not fight him.
"It wasn't easy trying to hold him by the belt," Rodriguez, who is considerably shorter and slimmer than the man he is assigned to protect. "He was insisting: If I don't go in there, this lady is going to die."
=0=0=0 read the whole thing http://www.freedom1590.com/article.aspx?idA119e0a-7aa3-4f6e-8c8a-0da3e1c42c25&catid=6
--
pyotr

    Not so odd, all things considering. But they are not making their living "by the sword". They have beaten their swords into plowshares, whcih doesn't make the job risk free, either.

    OTOH, can you think of a career field which requires you to go in harms way?

    I was told "bar keep" a million years ago.
    I'm just saying, those who make a living via violence, are more likely to die of it, than those who eschew violence
--
pyotr
On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 22:12:30 +0000 (UTC), Red Green

And I'll never catch in paying off things that people have done for me.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

You also need to be mindful of the person trying to "sow a seed", and if you refuse they may feel like they missed their opportunity to sow a seed.
If they insist, I take a minimum amount to not deny them their sowed seed.
--
I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one.
So I got a cake. -Mitch Hedberg
"G. Morgan" wrote:

If they insist, I suggest a few dollars for gasoline. I used to limit it to two dollars, but I was working and didn't need their money. On the other hand, they wouldn't have offered, if they didn't want to and I didn't want to offend them.
I've only made one exception. An very nice older lady who lived across the street insisted that I take $50 when I was moving out of state, and told me that she would never forgive me if I didn't take it. Then she started crying and told me that I was one of a very few who took the time to visit her and her husband while he was dying of cancer. She said that he had dozens of relatives living in the same town, but all were 'too busy' to come see him before he died. He was a Veteran, and I enjoyed comparing his W.W.II and my Vietnam era experiences so I tried to stop by for a half hour, a couple times a week for his last six months.

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

That was really cool of you.
--
If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed-up. -Mitch Hedberg

"G. Morgan" wrote:

Thank you. It's sad that some people 'don't have time' to drive a couple miles to see a close relative.

On Tuesday, April 3, 2012 2:22:58 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

If someone hasn't experienced the feeling you get from helping people in need...you "need" to try it.
I promise you will be rewarded in some way...even if you don't "believe"!