Pay It Forward

Arf arf arf! $94,000 per year net! That's more than I made and I drive a new car and live in nice house on a beautiful street with great neighbors. You drive what and live where and have what for neighbors now? Isn't it a an ugly beater and a mobile on a shit lot in a shit town with crack heads for neighbors or did I imagine you writing those details? Whoyakidding? I've seen links here to your decades of unpaid taxes and judgements and liens. I'd be surprised if you have a bank account because your creditors would surely put a lock on it.

Do you seriously want me to look up the links that have been posted here dozens of times? I'll do that if you keep pretending that I'm wrong about your miserable financial history Mr. Moneybags. Have you been able to afford your own internet account yet or are you still mooching off your neighbor?

Is this the same great cull that's been a year off for about 5 years, or a different one? Your threats are hilarious and you never learn.

Reply to
whoyakidding

Your nose must be a mile long! Anyone can pull up the 1 year old images in Google Earth of your 326 Olive Taft California shithole address and see that there are houses all around you. Who defends the quality of their neighborhood by bragging about crack houses burning down? A $75 an hour usenet nutcase who can't even afford his own internet connection!

They filed a 3rd 10 year extension on one of your liens only 9 months ago and they filed a brand new lien only 4 months ago! It's in GLORIOUS VBG color right there on the link above you crazy person!!! You can't afford your own internet connection but you make $75 an hour. You can't pay your most recent taxes but you're catching up on ONLY! 8 years of back taxes. The county loves you but they keep filing liens on you. Google is 6 years out of date and the county is 22 years out of date. WTF????? You must be completely bonkers to think that anyone believes a word out of your flapping gums!

Yeah yeah yeah you keep saying you're going to kill everyone who challenges your demented reality. I bet you'll be offering all the soldiers in your imaginary army $75 an hour! Glorious indeed.

Reply to
whoyakidding

OK according to YOU the 30 years of screwing over those dumb enough to take your word is really only 8! And the county smacking liens on you year after year is just their incompetence! And the houses all around you only appear to exist because the incompetents at Google don't know when their own photos are taken! And you make $75 an hour but never have any money! Summary: You are the victim of a bizarre combination of incompetence and I should believe that over my lying eyes because you say so!

The only thing that lying your way out of being accused of being a liar can accomplish is convince people that you're an INCOMPETANT liar. Here's what I would do if I were you and I really was the victim of all that incompetence. I would take some pictures of the house and neighborhood to show how different they are from Google's erroneous ones and I'd show those. And I'd sue the county for habitually making me look like a reprobate and I'd force them to write a public apology. And I would show off munged images of my current credit cards and checks and $75 an hour billing to prove I was an upstanding businessman. And I'd show my internet bill to prove that I wasn't really dead broke and mooching off a neighbor. In short I'd do ALL the easy things that a dipshit lying crackpot COULDN'T do.

Prove me and the county and Google wrong any time you feel up to it you incompetent liar.

Reply to
whoyakidding

Everybody knows that! You're just a windbag whose only satisfaction is pretending you're amazing in every crazy way that pops into your head. Such as causing meth heads to pass you in responsibility. You write all those thousands of empty threats because in your mind it's the best you can do given that you have no way of countering proof that you're a lifelong loser without so much as the prospect ever being able to afford your own internet connection. Somehow all that makes more sense to you than getting a job!

Reply to
whoyakidding

Arf arf. More gumming and grinning! I'm shocked I tell you, shocked that you can't provide one shred of actual rebuttal.

When you asked for a cite did you notice how easy it was for me to back up what I'd written? That's how it works with the truth. It would be just as easy for you if not for the fact that you're such an incompetent liar.

Reply to
whoyakidding

There should be term for what you do here. Windbagerisms? Gummershit?

Hah! We'll see if I'm still here to help you celebrate on the 15th which is the 30th anniversary of the first time (we know of) that somebody figured out how much your word is worth.

Reply to
whoyakidding

Arf arf arf! Let's see some proof you were ever a soldier or a cop. I predict lots of your usual gum flapping but not an iota of evidence from the internet's most incompetent liar.

Reply to
whoyakidding

Why do you keep forgetting the "b", because frankly, that's all you seem to be doing.

And you are what ? The Usenet checker ???

What makes you imagine that ANYONE is accountable to a stupid nym-changing troll like you ? Why don't you go back to eating your own "barf", "barf" It's about the only thing you do well.

Reply to
Attila.Iskander

The clock is ticking all right, on you and your imaginary friends making good on your idiotic nonsense. I'm making it my New Years Resolution to come back here and give you a fresh dose of medicine. With my new ghost powers I'll be able to show pictures of you posting from atop your toilet bowl.

Reply to
whoyakidding

Damn this internet, damn it all to hell! The links are invisible yet again!

Reply to
whoyakidding

There is no hope that he'll ever back up his fantasy life. Everybody knows it.

No he didn't, because he can't. OK he could prove his background easily, it's just that it wouldn't resemble what he pretends on the internet. I googled his soldier story already. He said he can't prove his service because he served under somebody else's name! Holy f*ck! They say that on the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Unless you're a dog who says he's a cat in dog's clothing!

Yeah yeah yeah it's my fault that I'm incapable of finding evidence of his amazing abilities. Being able to find evidence of his 30 years of screwing over his creditors was just dumb luck I guess!

Arf arf. More gum flapping just like your hero. If you weren't as big a windbag as he is you could prove me wrong with a single link. But instead you'll either run away or flap flap flap those gums some more.

Reply to
whoyakidding

If you look across the canyon on I80 as you drop down toward the valley, you can see the firing positions from when Young was going to take on the US. It would have been an interesting fight.

Reply to
rbowman

Gunner Asch on Tue, 10 Apr 2012 01:16:08 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Some people are unable to tell a proverb from a LAW. Yes, those who _live_ by the sword, do tend to die by the sword." For those who went to school before the Department of Education was established, that proverb is an obvious warning - those who make a lifestyle of violence are likely to die violently. Active duty soldiers, cops, gangsters, bodyguards, etc. They make a living in violence, and it is a risk of the "job". Just as fire fighters are at more risk to injury and death from burns.

Newark mayor rescues neighbor from burning house By AP News Friday, April 13, 2012 ...

"That was the moment I had a conversation with God," Booker said. "I really didn't think we were going to get out of there."

Booker, coughing heavily after the rescue late Thursday, was treated at a hospital for smoke inhalation and second-degree burns.

Hodge was listed in serious condition Friday in the intensive-care unit of the burn center at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston. Fire officials said she had suffered second-degree burns to her back and neck and smoke inhalation. The hospital would not provide details of her injuries.

Booker downplayed his actions, saying he just did what any neighbor would do, "which is jump into action to help a friend."

"I didn't feel bravery, I felt terror," he said. "It was a moment I felt very religious, let me put it that way."

,,,

His security detail tried to drag him away, but Booker, who is

6-foot-3, and a former tight end for the varsity football team at Stanford University, where he got his undergraduate and master's degrees, was no match for Detective Alex Rodriguez, who is trained to protect him, not fight him.

"It wasn't easy trying to hold him by the belt," Rodriguez, who is considerably shorter and slimmer than the man he is assigned to protect. "He was insisting: If I don't go in there, this lady is going to die."

=0=0=0=

read the whole thing

pyotr filipivich

Make sure it's one the new Cement/Asbestos models. You'll need it for some of these characters!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

WTF???? Why would you be waiting? Links to your county's list of your liens have been posted repeatedly over the years which is how I knew you were such a crazy assed liar. Earlier in this same thread you asked for the links to be reposted and I did. Now you want them again? OK no problem here they are.

Anyone who wants to see the earliest (that we know of) screw-you to a creditor should click on the second link which shows a judgment against you from April 15 1982. That's 30 years tomorrow windbag. The first link shows liens and judgments from various parties beginning in 1984 and continuing right up to the present. It's a strange record for someone who pretends that he makes $75 an hour!

Reply to
whoyakidding

Are you writing all this crazy windbaggery to prove that you're not doing anything wrong? Then why do you need deniability for an imaginary non crime? If you really believe any of your lies then you're worse off than I thought.

Most of your tax liens are for a few hundred per year. You are retarded to claim that you've been doing everything you can to pay those bills. You could have earned that kind of money sticking handbills under windshield wipers a few days each year.

Yeah yeah yeah I see how much they appreciate you! By making public a bunch of bad debts you claim to not owe. Good thing they don't hate you then they might notice that you're still married to this ex wife who happens to live at the same address as you! Obviously your scrap metal addiction is a higher priority than keeping your word and you are a real piece of work to blame decades of being a lazy loser on your wife.

Wow great comeback there backed up by your usual nothing at all. Quite the statement too considering that it was posted on your mooched internet connection!

Reply to
whoyakidding

Says the liar who pretended that he didn't know where anyone could get the idea his debts went back 30 years.

Oh sure you paid a big medical bill but you earn $75 an hour and don't pay a few hundred each year and let the county file liens every time and extend those liens over and over for another 10 years each time.

I love how you first claim that the records are out of date and now try to use them as a windbag excuse! Release means release but extension means release too is that your story?

Extension means reregistration of liens for debts that WERE NOT paid off you lazy lying loser. You have pages of decades of liens and damned few releases. Most likely you pay the county a few hundred now and again to keep from going to auction.

Reply to
whoyakidding

Apparently gunner not buying health insurance goes back almost as far as his taxes.

Reply to
Deucalion

Gunner Asch on Fri, 13 Apr 2012 21:25:36 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Not so odd, all things considering. But they are not making their living "by the sword". They have beaten their swords into plowshares, whcih doesn't make the job risk free, either.

OTOH, can you think of a career field which requires you to go in harms way?

I was told "bar keep" a million years ago.

I'm just saying, those who make a living via violence, are more likely to die of it, than those who eschew violence

Reply to
pyotr filipivich