Pavestone pavers in the shape of Texas

I am interested in knowing if anyone has any availible Pavestone 'Texas Shaped' Pavers for sale. Home Depot says I would have to special order a Full Pallet at cast of close to $700.oo which is way out of my pricerange, and would be more pavers than I need for current project.

Reply to
Mep Man

In alt.home.repair on Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:12:12 -0500 "Mep Man" posted:

You've probably though of this but your other possibility is to sell them like Girl Scout cookies, and then buy a pallet. I know it's a pain. Your plan is better.

This will be a lot easier if you live in Texas. ;)

Meirman

If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter.

meirman