Paver sealer question

Does anyone have any recommendations for sealer type products for driveway pavers? The type that gives pavers the wet look. Thanks.
Lots of sealers out there. Just make sure you want to reseal every year to keep from showing the worn areas... I used unilock and was glad when it was worn away so we didn't need to do it again.
poison snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

That's what I was planning on using the Unilock brand oil based product. Did you not like it? Did you try something else afterwards?
TP wrote:

I think his point was that the sealers need to be renewed about every 2 years and for many people, it's not worth the trouble. The organic solvent based ones looked better and lasted longer, but in many locations you can't buy them now because of enviromental restrictions.