Paver saw - MK or Imer?

MK

Always had MK's and one Felker. I'm not switching. Of course mine are still running fine. Never used an Imer or even know if I've seen one anywhere. YMMV

Reply to
G Henslee

I'm looking at a Paver saw and cant decide between the Imer Masonry

250E/TD10 and the MK-1080. This would be for home use. I have several Paver Projects and would rather but the unit then to keep sinking money into a rental. I've rented the MK1080 and its a decent unit. Though when I spoke with the a Sales Rep they suggested the Imer as its a better unit. I've not heard of them. Its cheaper then the MK-1080 and the Imer comes with a Stand.

Any Recommendations? Thanks, Scott

Reply to
Scott Townsend

Have you looked at the $200 Chinese import version at Harbor Freight?

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

That's a bamboo cutter.

Reply to
G Henslee

Thank you for the Reply.

Some of the Items in Harbor Freight Scare me... That might be one... (-;

Reply to
Scott Townsend

Thank you for your reply. I'm leaning towards the MK 2001SV. Its cheaper then the MK 1080 when you get it with a stand as I think the MK 2001SV comes with a stand.

Reply to
Scott Townsend

I paid 5 times that for my MK tile cutter. I'm not sure it is 5 times better.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch