Paver saw - MK or Imer?

I'm looking at a Paver saw and cant decide between the Imer Masonry 250E/TD10 and the MK-1080. This would be for home use. I have several Paver Projects and would rather but the unit then to keep sinking money into a rental. I've rented the MK1080 and its a decent unit. Though when I spoke with the a Sales Rep they suggested the Imer as its a better unit. I've not heard of them. Its cheaper then the MK-1080 and the Imer comes with a Stand.
Any Recommendations? Thanks, Scott<- Imer http://www.constructioncomplete.com/PaverBlockSawsElectric/ImerMasonry250ETD10.html MK http://www.constructioncomplete.com/PaverBlockSawsElectric/MKDiamondProductsMK1080.html
Scott Townsend wrote:

http://www.constructioncomplete.com/PaverBlockSawsElectric/ImerMasonry250ETD10.html
http://www.constructioncomplete.com/PaverBlockSawsElectric/MKDiamondProductsMK1080.html
Always had MK's and one Felker. I'm not switching. Of course mine are still running fine. Never used an Imer or even know if I've seen one anywhere. YMMV
Thank you for your reply. I'm leaning towards the MK 2001SV. Its cheaper then the MK 1080 when you get it with a stand as I think the MK 2001SV comes with a stand.
Thanks!

Scott Townsend writes:

Have you looked at the $200 Chinese import version at Harbor Freight?
Richard J Kinch wrote:

That's a bamboo cutter.
Thank you for the Reply.
Some of the Items in Harbor Freight Scare me... That might be one... (-;
Dont get my wrong, I do shop there... I have a few Brigs & Stratton engines from there... as well as other items...
Scott<-

Scott Townsend writes:

I paid 5 times that for my MK tile cutter. I'm not sure it is 5 times better.