paver patio steps

Hi All,

I've been reading up on paver patios and have a pretty good idea of what is needed to do my own. However I've been unable to find much on doing steps. I have about a 36" drop from my door to the back yard. I want to build the steps out of pavers but I can't find any detailed info during my research.

Wood steps are out of the question and I'd prefer not to have to pour concrete.

Can anyone point me to some good resources?

Thanks Rob

Reply to
Rob

Good luck,