patio chairs in canadian winter...

Should I put all my summer set (table and chairs) indoors during winter? The chairs are plastic (Canadian Tire chairs), and the table looks like metal, or something harder, plus the the glass on top. The table doens't fit indoors (my home is small)...

thanks for your help

Alberto

Reply to
albert smith

Tony Hwang

I live near Toronto...not as bad as Calgary winter wise!, Tony. I will cover them.

thanks

Albert

Reply to
albert smith