patio chairs in canadian winter...

Should I put all my summer set (table and chairs) indoors during winter? The chairs are plastic (Canadian Tire chairs), and the table looks like metal, or something harder, plus the the glass on top. The table doens't fit indoors (my home is small)...
thanks for your help
Alberto
Hi, Where do you live? I just store them inside gazebo away from rain/snow covered with tarp. I am in Calgary. Tony
albert smith wrote:

I live near Toronto...not as bad as Calgary winter wise!, Tony. I will cover them.
thanks
Albert