Patio - Another Idea to Toss Out There

I have decided against staining my concrete patio.
I have been researching a product called, "Moisture Shield" that looks like TREX, but is not TREX. I had some bad luck with TREX, and won't go there again.
This is not anything new on the market, and has excellent reviews. It can even be used under water, although I do not know why someone would need to do this. The only negative is that it can scratch, but all of these composite materials do.
Has anyone used this product, and if so, how do you like it?
Thanks.
Kate

Our local Menards has a couple of Trex-like products, but nothing by the name of moisture shield. What were your Trex problems?
Kate wrote:

Have you tried sanding or surface grinding the area where the spilled stain is to remove it?